Thursday, March 30, 2017

Interesting

I don't think I have ever put pen to paper ad lib style like I am now. I have always put thought into what I was going to write. Always planning it out to make sure it has a point and makes sense. In this case, I am merely writing to write. I just need to. Writing is good like that. It allows you to put things into words in ways only typing out the letters allows you the freedom to do. One is physically constructing the words as one goes along. It is like building a puzzle or putting one block on top of the other. The web is very interesting. Who would have ever thought that we would be sharing our thoughts, pictures and lives online so freely and so deliberately? No one did really. It just happened and now it is like second nature to jump online and give a rant. Although I am a writer, I have help abstained from partaking in such extremes as I still hold some traditional values such as privacy. It wasn't until recently that we allowed the web into our lives and now we pretty much cannot live without it, can we? Personally, I have been off Social Media for several weeks due to the fact that I locked myself out of my iPhone where all my social apps are logged in so I fell off the circuit and at first it was like being George Clooney floating alone in space, the only one out there alone. Then after a while it felt good to be floating in that quiet abyss, not having to depend on the thought provoking images flickering through my lens at all hours of the day. It felt good. But now it is time to drift back into the light, log back in after resetting all the passwords I forgot and get back to reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Interesting

I don't think I have ever put pen to paper ad lib style like I am now. I have always put thought into what I was going to write. Always ...